The Simple Truth Bible features 365 daily devotionals for students—each one a tasty, bite-size morsel that powerfully reveals what it means to deeply love and trust God, to lead a Jesus-centered life, and to lean on Scripture for guidance and wisdom for daily student life.
Through each devotion, teenagers will discover how to experience life-shaping, thought-provoking truths that bring wisdom and hope in the midst of daily struggles and tough times. As teens study the Bible, they will learn how God deeply and passionately loves them, how to build an authentic friendship with Jesus, and how they were created to lead a life of impact beyond high school, in this world, and for eternity.
The Simple Truth Bible features contributions from some of the leading voices in youth ministry today, including Kurt Johnston, Mark Oestreicher, Tim Levert, and Greg Stier. The writers skillfully connect the dots between the ancient truths of Scripture and the issues young adults face living in the 21st century.
Teen devotions in The Simple Truth Bible include:
- A Bible passage with a short explanation of Scripture and how it relates to students’ lives
- “Talking with God”—Insights to help teenagers turn their thoughts into prayers as they spend time with God
- Ideas to follow if students want to spend more than a few minutes each day with God
- Perspective on how that day’s passage fits into the big picture of the Bible
- An index of Bible verses by theme
- Additional articles help in the teen faith journey with topics including making the Bible smaller, praying, journaling, sharing your God story, and more.
Help students join a generation of teenagers committed to experiencing God’s constant, daily presence in their lives!