Do you want your kids to learn about the Bible in a way that is fun and entertaining?
The Garden Children’s Bible is a great way to get kids to “toon” into Scripture! Lenny the Lion and Lucy the Lamb are sent out on adventures by The Boss (God), who teaches them lessons from His Word along the way. Presented by characters based on the animated series The Garden, created by award-winning animator Butch Hartman, this illustrated Bible depicts over 100 stories from the storyline of Scripture.
Kids will delight in the five, full-color comic strips based on The Garden animated series spaced throughout the Bible. Twenty more full-color pages of characters and stories from Scripture will draw kids into the stunning color and original designs by Hartman.
In addition to the art, one hundred short, foundational pieces of wisdom from The Boss appear in the Bible to give children easy takeaways they will carry with them for a lifetime. Two hundred Lenny and Lucy character sidebars explain key biblical concepts in clear, easy-to-understand language that helps children better connect with the content in God’s Word. And fifty prayers developed around Scripture teach children how to pray God’s Word.
Scripture memorization lists, promises from Scripture, a kid-friendly topical index, dictionary, a reading plan, activity pages, and more are in this fun and encouraging Bible.
- Presentation Page allow you to personalize the Bible by recording a memory or note
- Bible Book Introductions provide concise overviews highlight important events in each book
- 300 Character Callouts presented by Lenny, Lucy, and “The Boss” bring emphasis to key Biblical concepts
- Activity End sheets at the front and back of the Bible
- Full-color multi-page comic section based on the animated series
- Bible Learning Lists such as Names of God, Bible Verses to Memorize, Miracles of Jesus, Scripture Promises
- End-of-page Cross-references help your child find related passages quickly and easily
- Topical Index and Dictionary are kid-friendly tools teaching how to use the Bible
- Miracles and Parables of Jesus create a quick reference to important events
- 50 Scripture-based Prayers provide easy topics for kids to pray about
- Satin Ribbon Marker to easily navigate and keep track of where you were reading
- 4 Pages of Full-color Maps for a visual representation of the locations where key events take place in the Bible
- Easy to read 10-Point Type Size
The International Children’s Bible® (ICB) translation was created especially for children in the third grade and up and provides the ideal blend of readability and fidelity to the original meaning of the Scripture text.